[AT] oliver 70 Price Check

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 7 17:14:59 PST 2005

I had one. It rained in it and busted a sleeve. Block was also cracked
between a couple of the cylinders. Sold it for parts. It had 40" rears.
Never could find any tires that didn't scare me away with the price. I think
someone started making the 40" rears again a couple of years ago but I'm not
certain of the width.

John