[AT] oliver 70 Price Check

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 06:34:11 PST 2005

 parts tractor. The only reason I bought
> it and parted it out was
> it had good 45 degree 40" tires on it. 11 or 12" x
> 40" tires are no longer
> made by anyone as far as I know. I sold the tires
> for a nice tidy sum and
> the rims may still be available. They were supposed
> to be sent back to me
> but they haven't quite made it yet. The other reason
> was that it had front
> wheel weights on it that I sold at a nice tidy sum.
> I still have the rear
> end and transmission. The rest is gone.
>
> Dean A. Van Peursem
> Snohomish, WA 98290

And I was very happy to get that pair of 40 inch
tires. Hard as hen's teeth to find. I think there are
a lot of tireless Olivers out there because the JD
collectors had the foresight to buy the scarce tires
up for their AWH's and BWH's. By the way, Dean, I
talked to Gary Jondle recently and the rims are still
at his place.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com