[AJD] JD's early 70's bicycles - Parts?

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 09:01:13 PST 2005

My suggestion would be to go to your local Deere dealer, and have them do a
nationwide parts search of all the available dealers in the network.  Once I
found an old tractor part this way (brand new still in the box from the late
1950's) that was sitting on some dusty shelf in the back of a parts room
somewhere out west.  Not as hopeful for a bicycle part, but you never know.
I haven't done this for a while, so I assume this setup is still available
at your local JD dealer.  I too have always wanted a JD bicycle, just for
the fun of it, and yes, the rarity of these things is what makes them
special.

Troy