[AJD] Steering wheel restoration 1939 H

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Dec 1 19:59:53 PST 2005

Will be right down next to TSC in the morning, will look for this.  Thanks
all for great suggestions.  The kits would make the most sense if I'd not
already tried and kind of hacked it this far.  Now I'm looking for a way to
coat it and move on, this may be the trick.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.