[AT] Re: Chinese Iron

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Thu Dec 1 17:24:09 PST 2005

After reading about the Chinese iron, I had to write this. I was in Wall
Mart a short time ago, and was looking for a good padlock, made in the USA.
A clerk asked if he could help me. I told him, that I wanted a padlock made
in the USA, and not in China, but I didn't think there was such a thing
there. He said,"Oh yes they had them." I said "Find it and I will buy it."
After looking them all over, I said,"Did you find one". He replied
sheepishly,"I came close. I found one made in Mexico." Needless to say, I
left without a new padlock. Also, I don't think that you can find a pair of
5 buckle overshoes made in America either.     Dallas