[AJD] Steering wheel restoration 1939 H

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Dec 1 17:18:51 PST 2005

Bill,

There is spray paint available that is call "Bumper Black".  It is paint to
paint the plastic parts on bumpers and other black plastic parts on a car or
truck.  I use it on steering wheels.  It looks great, it doesn't have a
glossy shine.  I think you can get it at TSC.  I have also seen it at auto
parts stores.  I am not sure who makes it.  I think this stuff is formulated
to stick to plastic, rubber, etc.

Lou