[AJD] RE:/ now Verizon troubles

DAVID BRUCE davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 31 04:27:24 PST 2005

Dean,
I've been very fortunate on the internet front.  Living in the boonies I'm
sure I wouldn't have the DSL connection if I was in the Bellsouth service
area.  There is cable available - "up on the hard road" (sort of a
leftover saying from the years when the county road to my drive was gravel
- it was finally paved in 2002).
All in all, I've been lucky with the whole telephone thing.
David
NW NC