[Farmall] Goodbye

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Thu Dec 22 09:37:39 PST 2005

have watched all the different stories about just about any topic on here.I
just delete the topics that I'm not interested in, and read the tractor talk
items. I am usually just the person that reads the questions and answers
about tractor related items. It does seem that around this time of year
topics get off the tractor talk, and into something else. I am not against
religion, or any of the holidays. I guess that I will just have to continue
to hit the delete button more often on this site. There are still tractor
talk people on here, and those topics will be read by me, and not deleted.
Hope everyone has a great holiday season. Kevin. Farmall Super MD, H,M,Super
C, 400.