[AJD] AR Head removal

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 19:34:32 PST 2005

Tommy,

     When I put the block and head back on my AR (I
bought it with that apart) I installed the block,  the
pistons and then the head.  Of course,  all the stuff
between the head and the front of the tractor had been
removed.  I think that if you have the govenor,
fanshaft,  fanshaft support,  and all the manifolds
rocker arms and what not off the head it should slide
right out as mine slid right in.

                           Chris