[AT] Christmas Trees and Ships Plank Project

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at alltel.net
Tue Dec 6 12:18:03 PST 2005

Very good story Ted, I got a "plank" from the USS Layfette SSBN 616, cut it
of myself as ships welder (nuke cert'd) 3x3x2 5/8, Skipper said to cut him
one also in that both of us were being tranfered in a week. He retired, I
went to the SSBN 624 the Bancroft at Bremerton WA yards..sounds like old
home week, hehe
Jerry NW Ohio