[AT] Christmas Trees and Ships Plank Project

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Dec 6 13:23:32 PST 2005

A friend of mine's father was a machinist on some ship in WWII
At some point in time she broke a shaft.  Friend's father took a piece of
the broken shaft which was monel (sp) and made two signit style rings.  He
gave them to his two sons.  I don't know if they still wear them but they
used to.

Charlie