[AT] Portland

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 05:22:41 PDT 2005

--- "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>
wrote:

> Well this evening I visited with several of the List
> members as they sat
> around the "Dotson Inferno" at the ATIS Portland IN.
> campsite.
H. L., good to hear that the show is going good.  Wish
I was there also, BUT, I think everything that could
go wrong did and we are sitting at home. (End of
crying in milk, <g>).
Been watching the weather and it was looking good.
Light rain now in Michigan, hope it doesn't affect
Portand.
I'm concentrating on getting ready for our local show
and then make plans on taking my tractor to Portland
next year.
By the way, my tractor is going to Farm Aid as a fund
raiser by the local radio station.  So far it is the
back-up tractor but the primary os a little under the
weather.  So maybe mine will make the trip with a DJ
on it's back.  Long drive at 15mph!
Going to finish my coffee this morning and head over
to work on my buddy's 'hot rod' 1964 Mack.

Dave

P.S. Hope the bunch takes lots of pictures.