[AT] Portland

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Sat Aug 27 18:23:48 PDT 2005

  Just a few pictures of portland . One camera has a limited storage ,other
one ,well ,uh , I forgot how to run it and it seems they didnt come out
.I'll have to get out the manual and read it ,it says there are pictures
there ,but I cant veiw them .    Anyhow go to webshots and look for user "
ivancou"    - toys album  .  http://community.webshots.com/
Special thanks to Gene Dotson for his efforts as wagonmaster . And Gary for
hauling us all over to dinner wensday night with his cockshut 20 . I think
there were 16 of us all piled on the trailer .My wife led a sheltered
childhood ,she said we're going to ride what ? To town?    Spencer was
missed, as well as HL ,Bear and Phil .  A couple guys used cell phones to
call them and passed them around the everyone at the campfire .   To Tim
Brown and family for that great lunch .
  Its amazing as to how big that show really is , we never knew about the
flea market over in town till we did the wensday night dinner and cruise .So
of course on friday after lunch we went exploring town .    Friday evening
several guys helped load my treasures in the truck ,I couldnt of done it
myself ! It was heaped up as evidenced in the photo , good thing I didnt get
that other lawn vac for  Don .   It was the driest year for Portland that
I've ever experienced ,but the rains caught up with us about about two hours
into the trip home today and seemed to stick with us .  364 more days till
next year !
 Ivan