[AT] Portland

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Aug 26 19:23:05 PDT 2005

Well this evening I visited with several of the List members as they sat
around the "Dotson Inferno" at the ATIS Portland IN. campsite.  Cell phones
are great.  After talking briefly to George Willer I found that Gene Dotson
also has Cingular phone service for me its free long distance after 7 PM so
I called him.  and he passed the phone around the campfire circle.

Talked to Gene Dotson, Gary Dotson, Dewey, Farmer Robinson, Steve Sewell,
Larry and Barb Dotson, Dave Laughead, Big Dog, George (repeat) and Marilyn
Willer, Richard Walker, Don Bowen, and Heather Dotson the beautiful daughter
of Larry and Barb.

Everyone was having a good time, and the report of the Tractor group Friday
luncheon was a big success again thanks to the Brown family Tim and Sheri.

Sorry I couldn't be there but the phone call helped.

What a great bunch

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA