[AT] Some ads from the 8/20 Lancaster Farming

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Mon Aug 22 10:53:15 PDT 2005

Hey Mike, I just thought of one other item that might make it possible to do
the crane. I was assuming it had tracks and that was why I assumed the slow
speed. If it has wheels, then maybe.... I say that because we frequently
have pipe trailers that are 45 feet long on one or two axles. But I
recognize that this is really all probably an academic exercise because of
the hassles involved including money.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California