[AT] Good local Portland micro brew and dinner

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 19:18:53 PDT 2005

For you Indiana folks, are there any good local micro brews?  I like trying
the micro brews in areas I am passing through so need some recomendations.

I will be at Portland either Monday evening or very early Tuesday.

One more thing, is there still space available for the Thursday night
Dinner.  Richard and I just may be able to make it.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=36.60222&longitude=-83.63208