[AT] Portland Handicap Permits

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 15:42:58 PDT 2005

Walt do you know what generally means?  You are a specific case not a
general case.  A friend of mine just retired after years of selling
hoveround.  I can tell you for a fact that the vast majority of what he sold
were prescibed by a doctor and paid for by medicare or an insurance company.
In fact they didn't even want to talk to folks that didn't have a
prescription for the scotter.

Charlie