[AT] diesel won't start

Jeff Green jd_green at swbell.net
Tue Aug 16 15:07:27 PDT 2005

Follow up-

Thanks to all who had input.  The culprit(s) seemed to be 1.  there is a
bleed valve on the injector pump.  Finding it and using it helped.  2.
Somehow, by removing all the grime around the injectors they became loose,
so every time we bled the line ... you can figure out the rest.

Sometimes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Jeff