[AT] diesel won't start

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Aug 16 11:42:12 PDT 2005

It looks like about everything has been covered that I would suggest....but
one more thing.........and one I overlooked and went through all the above
once............A sticking fuel cutoff...............I had an AC engine once
that the little plunger stuck in the off position (operated by a slip cable)

A little jiggle on the plunger opened the fuel right up.............two
hours shot down the drain but it sure reminded me of the "Law
Parsimony"...Look for the simplest solution first!!

John Parks
Boise, ID