[AT] diesel won't start

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Aug 16 04:27:09 PDT 2005

It appears that you got air in the line when you changed the filter. You
need to bleed the pump (and maybe the injectors at this point). Standard
procedure (I am not familiar with that Shabaura engine) is to just
loosen ("crack") the bleeder screw on the pump and turn the engine over
until no bubbles come out, then close the screw while the engine is
still turning. If you have gotten air into the injectors, then you need
to crack the line at the top of each of the injector and repeat.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has
the best information."  -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 -1881)