[AT] diesel won't start

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 04:22:00 PDT 2005

Did you fill the filter with fuel before you put it back on?

If not you probably need to do that.  I can't say for sure because I'm not
familiar with that tractor.

Look for the fuel pump and see if there is a little short lever on the
bottom of it.  If so that is probably to prime the lines but you still need
to fill the filter with clean fuel.

If that doesn't work you probably need to bleed the fuel lines at the
injectors.

Charlie