[AT] Gasoline $

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 07:23:46 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 11:14:33 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu writes:
Walt: Just a 'wee'  bit of difference here. For George it is ~ a 300 mile
round trip. For me a  400 mile round trip. Once there we will burn maybe 3
gallons of gas for the  week in our tractors and 'butt-buggies' for the week
that we are at  Portland.

Steve, George wants me to cut out a 15 mile trip to town but  its Ok for him
to make a 300 mile trip somehow this just doesn't add up for me.
Also George has a Case LA that burns 4 gallons per hr I know because I have
one  I used about 15 gallons at Brooks the last two weekends.
Quit making excuses for your pleasure trips, if you want to cut fuel usage
then cut all pleasure trips.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361