[Farmall] nuisance

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 2 06:09:44 PDT 2005

I used to live in that area, but ESCAPED about 17 years ago (felt like
my sentence had been commuted).  It was starting to get bad then, I can
only imagine what it's like now.  I'm too much of an old country
hillbilly to like it that crowded.  You have my sympathy for living
there.   LOL
John

JSchier270 at aol.com wrote:

>Man , Rob, I was almost thinking you lived in Wentzville Mo near me. They
>closed down one of the oldest strips around (Mid America Raceway) due to new
>developement and a bunch of crybabies coming in. Im afraid of the property
>values as well making it impossible to stay where my family has been since the
>mid 1800`s. five years ago land was about five grand an acre, its scraping
>twenty right now, and i pay 1200.00 a year in real estate tax for a mobile home
>on a few acres I carved off the farm, i also see your a Mopar fan as well, I
>collect sweptline trucks, A 68 D200 I drive and a 71 Long bed crew under resto,
> along with seven parts trucks, If something happens with the farm Im gonna
>have  a b***h of a time hidding them somewhere else along with the  tractors.

 John
another one of them
*.?-!.* cub owners