[Farmall] nuisance

69barracuda at mchsi.com 69barracuda at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 1 22:09:08 PDT 2005

Aw man! A longbed Crew? I'm jealous! (RBG) I had a '70 W200 Crew short bed once
a long time ago, wish I'd been able to keep it. My wife couldn't stand riding
in it (it DID get labor going when she was a few days late though!). I still
have a few parts...hit me off list if you need anything, I might have it or
know where it is.

Hope you can keep your familys land...

Rob
--