[Farmall] nuisance

JSchier270 at aol.com JSchier270 at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 21:36:08 PDT 2005

Man , Rob, I was almost thinking you lived in Wentzville Mo near me. They
closed down one of the oldest strips around (Mid America Raceway) due to new
developement and a bunch of crybabies coming in. Im afraid of the property
values as well making it impossible to stay where my family has been since the
mid 1800`s. five years ago land was about five grand an acre, its scraping
twenty right now, and i pay 1200.00 a year in real estate tax for a mobile home
on a few acres I carved off the farm, i also see your a Mopar fan as well, I
collect sweptline trucks, A 68 D200 I drive and a 71 Long bed crew under resto,
 along with seven parts trucks, If something happens with the farm Im gonna
have  a b***h of a time hidding them somewhere else along with the  tractors.