[Farmall] nuisance

Lane Freeman somopharm at rcn.com
Mon Aug 1 15:13:31 PDT 2005

In my area,the county is buying up the development rights to existing farms
and trying to keep certain areas open.  My farm and my neighbors were
preserved two years ago and one of my other neighbors farm(400 acres) was
preserved this year.  Only three more farms that border me left to worry
about, then I'm in the clear from developments.  Two want to be preserved
but don't meet the criteria, and the last one doesn't want to be preserved
since he wants to hold out for the developers.  We do have a "right to farm
law" in the township so we are protected from noise, smell and non running
veihicle problems.

Lane Freeman