[Farmall] nuisance

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Aug 1 12:19:26 PDT 2005

Carl:  There are specific exemptions in the ordinance for commercial
operations that need to have 'nuisance' vehicles on their property (such as
junkyards).  So Olmstead Storage is a real possibility...  Would depend on
whether my property is zoned for light commercial use or not.  I've thought
about storing RVs as a sideline.

-Karl