[AT] Yard Man mower 1 year update

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Apr 26 21:44:19 PDT 2005

Figure that between MTD, Electrolux (American Yard products/Husqvarna)
and Murray almost all the smaller L&G stuff is covered. There are a few
other minor players but those three take the top. I was talking to a
Deere dealer the other day and he was saying that the newer Deere L&G
stuff was MTD built now.  Until you get into the big stuff you find most
of their line is not made by them.

Steve Williams