[AT] Yard Man mower 1 year update

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Apr 26 20:32:42 PDT 2005

FWIW, one of the things I never found the time to do when I was working
as L&G Service Supervisor was to actually count the number of brands
that are produced by MTD.  It's well over 100 -- probably closer to 500.
I'm sure that if you contacted them you could have your very own brand
and logo put on one, Farmer.  Hey, just think -- here's a good use for
those heraldry shields we all come across in genealogy.  Take the family
crest and have an MTD mower made for it.

You got the snow.  We just got the blow!  I lost a 30-inch cherry tree
in the back yard and am scrambling to see if I can't interest some local
wood people in clearing it for the lumber.  They lifted a "smallish"
limb off the neighbor's barn yesterday afternoon with a sky hook and I
heard the crane operator tell the rest of the crew that it weighed 1800
pounds.  At that rate, the main trunk of the tree has to be around 5
tons or better.

Larry