[AT] WAY OT... Boat motor help

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 08:59:13 PDT 2004

I get just about everything for my 66 Evenrude and my 73 Johnson from these
guys.  Maybe not quite the cheapest but their warrante is fine and their
knowledge is super. http://www.iboats.com/  they have links to just about
any questions and answers one can think of and link to a scandanavian site
that in english list serial numbers you can find out just about anything
about a motor.  They have a forum with answers to most any question and it
can be searched for even the oddest question and in most cases 10 or 20
John Cable
CABLEKNIVES of GR
Grand Rapids, MI