[AT] OT- Useless Information

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Sep 29 15:22:11 PDT 2004

Here in Upstate SC, our three acre pond has settled at full pond after all
this rain. It rose 8 inches in 24 hrs earlier this week. I am now the proud
owner of 654,957 additional gallons of water.

Since we had over 6 inches of rain, I could have saved more.

The dam didn't break and the water's still clean, so I guess you could say
I'm happy about that. There will come a time next July I'll be thankful.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.