[Steam-engine] Wachs Engine

Andre Blanchard andre at usermail.com
Tue Sep 21 07:19:20 PDT 2004

Here are some links to some online books.  Old stuff but interesting
reading.

This one you need a fast connection or a lot of time.
Modern Machine Shop Practice Vol. 1.
http://digital.lib.msu.edu/collections/display.cfm?TitleID=274&Format=pdf
Modern Machine Shop Practice Vol. 2.
http://digital.lib.msu.edu/collections/display.cfm?TitleID=367&Format=pdf

This one is mostly text and loads a lot faster.
A CATECHISM OF THE STEAM ENGINE
http://www.harvestfields.ca/ebook/01/010/00.htm

And then there is the book on making steam and burning stuff.

Steam by Babcock & Wilcox  There are also some interesting links to case
histories and technical papers from this page.
http://www.babcock.com/pgg/tt/steambook.html
Older revisions have more info on your type of engine and boiler.
http://search.ebay.com/Babcock-Wilcox-steam_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoacti
onZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsati
tleZBabcockQ20Q26Q20WilcoxQ20steamQQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbsQQsosortorderZ1QQso
sortpropertyZ1QQsotrZ2

Thanks,
Andre' B.  Clear Lake Wis.