[Steam-engine] Empire Agricultural Works

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 18:51:31 PDT 2004

Mike,

I have a question for you also, when I was at C.V.
this summer there was a wooden thresher in the steam
building next to the Peerless Q.  It had "Gaiser"
painted on the side.  Was that a typo?  It was the
same on both sides.

Was F.F. Landis the owner of Empire, the for runner to
Greencastle, before he went to work for Geiser?

Thank you,

Jeff Smith