[AT] FOR SALE: CASE CO ORCHARD TRACTOR

Kent Fedor casesctractor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 12:56:49 PDT 2004

For Sale:
1937 Case CO Orchard tractor, engine all gone through, new valves, guides, springs, valve seats, head resurfaced, new rings on like new 4 1/16" M&W pistons, bottom end refitted, new front seals, Professionally redone magneto by mitch malcom of ottertail minnesota (the mag alone cost $300), rebuilt carb, gas tank professionally sandblasted and lined, etc.  RUNS GREAT, uses NO oil, has PTO. I am asking $1800. obo for it. I know this is a higher price for a Case CO, but this isn't your usual Case CO. This has over $2,000 put just in the engine to rebuild it to like new. I am loosing money on this at the price of $1800, and loosing about 300 hours of labor, but my loss is your gain.
Tractor is in the area of Reed City Michigan.
Kent Fedor
AgParts at hotmail.com