[Farmall] Re: Super M questions

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Fri Sep 17 14:19:35 PDT 2004

I would say that your new machine would be a Super M+. The 400 was rated
as 45 hp at the drawbar. The Super M was rated at 42. I suspect that,
unless you are running a baler, you might not be able to see the 7%
difference.

I am in the process of changing over from dial-up to DSL and am having
Email problems. So if you don't hear from for a while, I haven't given
up on old tractors. :-(

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies. -John
Arbuthnot, writer and physician (1667-1735)