[Farmall] (no subject)

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 10:54:52 PDT 2004

What is the correct hp for a farmall 400 engine?  36 or 45 or ?

According to various websites, Nebraska test # 532 is 36hp on 1 site and 45 on another.

Anyone know what the "average" hp is on a 400 engine?

We're getting a 1950 "M" delivered tomorrow.  It has a 400 replacement engine in it, live hydraulics, and an after market power steering unit added.   Would that make it comparable to a Super M?

Other than the lack of an independant P.T.O.

Randy
Kempton, PA