[Farmall] Re: Super M questions

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Sun Sep 19 13:51:35 PDT 2004

I've been recovering from a hard disk crash this week so I'm a little
slow on this. As far as power, you have those numbers. As to
'comparable', it depends on what you want. Two other differences are
that you will still have the slower gearing of the M, and the band
brakes of the M. If you just want a good work tractor, neither of those
should be any trouble, possibly an asset.
Stan(VA).