[AT] Kreme kit Old gas residue

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 13:28:59 PDT 2004

> I don't know if the plastic stuff that gets stuck
> in the sediment bowl / valve is from the kreme or did it come from a new
> plastic gas can I used shortly after I kremed the tank. Hopefully this
> was the last piece of junk in there.

	I looked the tank over pretty good that I did with the Kreme
stuff a couple weeks ago and didn't see anything loose or that looked
like it would come loose. I'd bet whatever you have was in the gas can.
I don't know what you thought about the Kreme but I thought it got too
thick too fast. I'm used to the sealer I get from The Shop in CA and it
stays liquid longer, is a little thinner, and is easier to get a good
coating on all surfaces of the inside of a tank before it gets too
sticky. The sealer from the Shop all seems to run out pretty good where
the Kreme stuff I had thickened up so fast it hung down in strings from
the tank while it was draining.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson