[AT] Kreme kit Old gas residue

Demmin, Carl cdemmin at plenco.com
Tue Sep 14 09:46:10 PDT 2004

I did the Kreme kit on my IH 300U and every once in a while I get a
piece of plastic stuck in the sediment bowl / valve. This weekend we
were racking hay and every once in awhile the tractor stalled. I checked
the bowl and sure enough a piece was sticking out of the hole where the
gas drains into the bowl. I followed the instructions very carefully
when I did the tank and it worked great. The 300U was in my Father in
Law's barn sitting for the last 4 years not being used. There were rust
holes in the tank and I soldered them up and kreamed the tank. ( there
is that up word again )I don't know if the plastic stuff that gets stuck
in the sediment bowl / valve is from the kreme or did it come from a new
plastic gas can I used shortly after I kremed the tank. Hopefully this
was the last piece of junk in there.

Carl in WI

Message: 3