Bargains was Re: [AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 18:01:55 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/9/2004 5:34:51 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
cgogol at twcny.rr.com writes:
How do carbon
chunks that large  form?  -- crap from the spark arrestor or what?
Carl  Gogol

running the mixer to rich will carbon up any engine. You een to  have the
carb adjusted properly.

I just rebuilt the carb on my LA it was  causing the plugs to foul its works
great now even with the wheel firming buring  in muck up to the axel. Giggle
well I guess next time I won't go that way.  anyway my friend is bringing his
big tractor over tomorrow to help pull it out.  I hope we can anyway that
things weighs over 8900 lbs and she is stuck plenty  good in that muck.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460