[Farmall] Starting 340

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Tue Sep 7 18:18:09 PDT 2004

Larry,
I agree down the line with what Bigdog said.  I would probably start with
the jumper cable test to eliminate the cables as a problem.  Worn starter
bushings or badly worn brushes may be the problem inside the starter.

I also wanted to let you know the Cooke County (Lindsay) show was last
weekend.  I took the Shop Mule (with the replacement front wheels).  Got it
unloaded, into the display line and reloaded at the end of the day with no
problems!

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net