[AT] 730 JD Power steering

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:25:17 PDT 2004

Charles,

FWIW

Bo has probably given the correct cure in his reply.  I know nothing about
the power steeering on a J.D., but would have the exact same problem when
doing dealer installed P.S. on late '50's Chevrolets if the two hoses going
to the slave cylinder at the tie rod were reversed with each other.
On new installations there was a 50/50 chance of being right (or wrong) the
first try.

Charlie V.