[AT] 730 JD Power steering

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Thu Sep 2 19:18:33 PDT 2004

Charlie. Not to be "smart" but this problem is all covered in the service
manual. It's a bit difficult but not hard or imposable. The service manual
is available thru the local dealer and many will make a copy of the pages
needed for you if asked. The manual is also available on e-bay and from many
manual dealers. If none of there are feasible, contact me off line and I
will make you a copy. regards,  John Grant Webberville Michigan