[AT] And now for Something Completely Different

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 16:33:55 PDT 2004

Richard-
I was lucky, the only replacement knive set still available for the
McCormick 120 balanced head mower were underserrated.  They cut wild
grasses, goldenrod, blue loostrife and small cherry trees and the like with
vigor.  Old fine dead grass and mouse nests tend to plug them, but then I
don't know if anything else would work better.  YMMV.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116