[AT] 730 JD Power steering

Bo Hinch mmco at cox-internet.com
Thu Sep 2 06:24:49 PDT 2004

I would bet he has it out of time.When you take the steering box apart, it
can go back ( the notches )a hundred differant ways with 50 being right and
fifty being wrong . These figures are a guestmate . What he needs to do is
remove the 4 top bolts and VERY carfully ,turn the steering shaft to right
OR left ONE NOTCH .In other words moving two notches it will still be out of
time . Hope this helps.
Bo Hinch