[AT] And now for Something Completely Different

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Fri Sep 3 14:02:45 PDT 2004

Underserrated knives can be sharpened.  Overserrated are
supposed to be self sharpening.  I use overserated on my Hesston
Hydroswing which is hard to remove the sickle on but I prefer the
underserated on my green 9' mower.  The smooth sections are
better for some types of grasses that cause the gaurds and
sections to gum up.