[AT] Old test for a bad valve?

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Wed Sep 1 11:53:32 PDT 2004

I use ~2oz of SeaFoam to 5 gallons of gas in our pulling tractors.
They don't get a whole lot of running time and that stuff helps
keep the top-end from getting sticky.  I pour a whole can into
the crankcase and let em idle for 20 minutes or so prior to doing
an oil change too.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416

	I bought a Farmall Cub last year that had some blowback out
of the crankcase until I had run it a while with Marvels Mystery Oil in
both the engine oil and the crankcase. I figured later that it had to be
rings that had set up and were not sealing but thought it could also
have been a stuck valve.

Cecil