[AT] Old test for a bad valve?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 11:27:21 PDT 2004

> Normally, for blowback to get into the crankcase,you have to have some
> really bad rings .
>
> Bo Hinch

	I bought a Farmall Cub last year that had some blowback out
of the crankcase until I had run it a while with Marvels Mystery Oil
in both the engine oil and the crankcase. I figured later that it had
to be rings that had set up and were not sealing but thought it could
also have been a stuck valve.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson