[AT] Finally done

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 28 09:57:17 PDT 2004

Matt; I'm thinking the early WD's didn't have the snap coupler hitch. At
least ours didn't. The drawbar was hooked to the point as seen on your
tractor and extended back with the rear supported from attachments to the
differental housing. On the WD plow, the tounge was on the drawbar as you
described and the rear of the drawbar went into a socket on the plow. You
dropped a pin into the socket, thru the drawbar. That pulled the plow, it
was lifted by attachments to the lift arms. Gil