[AT] Finally done

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 12:19:23 PDT 2004

After looking at your picture closely I think you are missing some parts.  I
think I can see the spring loaded rod that runs from the hydraulic pump to
the coupler.  It is on the right side looking from the rear.  If that is
what I am seeing you should have had a sanp coupler and the traction booster
system.  Is there a presure guage of some sort on your instrument panel?

Charlie